8.46 PM IST: Tim back on stage.
- Tim closes the session with Thanks.
- No swearing, another song again performed by Lana and Jack.
- “How to disappear” – sung by Lana. Piano by Jack.
- Musical performance by Lana Del Ray.
- iOS 12.1 update. New face time with 32 simultaneous connections.
8:41 PM IST: John back on stage.
- Again available on November 7.
- Starts at $799. 12.9” inch starts at $999.
- Crazy video on iPad pro.
8.34 PM IST: Shwan back on stage to talk about the future of creativity. Introduces Jamie from Adobe.
- With project Arrow, project PSD around you using AR.
- Double tap Apple pencil to zoom in and zoom out. New touch-based actions to duplicate objects in Photoshop and more.
- Showcasing photoshop on iPad.
- Creativity is not limited to the desktop.
8.21 PM IST: Greg (2K Games) join the stage.
- Antialiasing, depth of field, HDR with no upscaling whats so ever.
- A preview of NBA 2k mobile game. 60 frames per second.
- Console realism to iOS.
8.29 PM IST: Shawn joins stage to talk about Apps specifically designed for iPad.
- Autodesk brings Autocad to iPad with performance as fast as PC.
- Assassin’s Creed Rebellion comes on iPad runs 120 frames per second.
- DJ Pro takes full advantage of new iPad Pro performance.
8.16 PM IST: Join onstage to talk about iPad pro
- eSIM LTE, Gigabit technology and more features.
- Biggest display to experience AR.
- Smart Keyboard Folio. Attaches magnetically to iPad Pro. No need to charge or batteries.
- Completely redesigned Apple pencil generation 2. Charges wirelessly by attaching magnetically to iPad Pro.
- Charging out with USB C. You can charge your iPhone.
- USB C!!! Connects with external displays up to 5K.
- Up to 1TB storage capacity. Helps pro Creators.
- Neural engine with ML features.
- Xbox one S class performance. All day battery life. Another jab at Microsoft.
- Faster than 92% portable PCs today. A jab at Microsoft.
- A12X Bionic Chip!!! More than 10 billion transistors. 8 core CPU (4 performance, 4 efficiency). 90% faster multicore performance. 7 core GPU. 2x performance. 1000x faster graphics performance.
- New gestures and split view.
- Face ID works with portrait and landscape mode.
- 15% thinner than before. 20% less volume than it’s predecessor.
- New 12.9” iPad Pro. Same size as a piece of paper.
- Face ID to replace Touch ID. Changes in dimension. 11” display.
- LCD edge to edge display. Liquid Retina display.
8.11 PM IST: Tim back on stage. “No one has done anything like this before”
- All new iPad Pro. Pushing boundaries.
- 44.2 million iPads sold. More than all the notebooks of all competitors combined. Most popular computer.
8:03 PM IST: Angela join stage to talk about “Today at Apple”
- All retail locations run on 100% renewable energy. Green Apple stores it is.
- Introducing 60 new sessions using Apple’s latest tech like AR on Video Lab, Design Lab, Music Lab.
- Features Apple store app to discover the newest Apple sessions in your city near you.
- 18,000 sessions per week past 18 months.
- The global platform for local talent.
- Songwriting with GarageBand.
- 2000 coding sessions taught throughout Europe.
- Today at apple helps people learn Photography, Music, Coding and Game development.
8:02 PM IST: Tim is back on stage
- Talks about Apple Retail.
7.56 PM IST: Tom onstage to talk about all new Mac mini.
- Also environmentally friendly. Also, 100% recycled aluminum.
- Available on November 7th as well.
- Starts at $799.
- Candy crush developers use Mac Mini-stadium.
- Better thermals. 10 Gb Ethernet connectivity and many ports like HDMI, USB C, etc.,
- 30 times faster HEVC video encoding.
- All flash storage. Apple’s new T2 Security Chip.
- Up to 64GB memory.
- 5x faster! Higher performance on apps like Photoshop and Xcode.
- Comes in new Grey color. Absolute beast.
- 4 cores as well as 6 cores processors!!! 8th Gen CPUs with faster graphics.
7.55 PM IST: Tim back on stage.
- Small but mighty Mac. Sci-fi Video on Mac mini.
7:41 PM IST: Lora onstage talking about MacBook Air
- Available on November 7.
- Starting at $1199.
- 128 GB storage. i5 Processor. 8GB memory.
- Video on MacBook Air. Johnny Ive is not the voice 😦
- 100% recycled aluminum used for creating every new MacBook Air. Reduction of carbon footprint by 50%. Greenest MacBook ever.
- 15.6 millimeters thin. Weighs 2.75 pounds.
- 17% less volume than it’s predecessor.
- All day battery life – 13 hours of iTunes movie playback.
- 16 GB memory, 8th gen Intel dual-core processor, 60% faster SSD.
- Comes with 2 thunderbolt 3 ports. Connects with external GPU and more.
- 25% louder speakers.
- Force touch Trackpack with 20% more area with haptic feedback and pressure sensitivity.
- Latest generation keyboard. Responsive typing experience.
- Touch ID feature addition due to popular customer demand. MacBook Air Come with Apple’s T2 security chip which keeps the fingerprint data secure and offers on the fly encryption. “Hey, Siri” now available on MacBook Air.
- 4 times resolution. 4 million pixels!
- Gone are aluminum bezels. Think bezels.
- Carefully Redesigned!
7:38 PM IST: MacBook Air!!!!
- Apple’s video on new MacBook Air
- MacBook Air with Retina display!
- “Most beloved notebook ever”
- “One used everywhere. Redefined the modern notebook”
7.33 PM IST: Tim’s on stage. The crowd goes crazy.
- Event happening at Brooklyn Academy of Music.
- “Apple’s focus has always been about giving people tools to unleash their creativity” – Tim
- The event starts with Macbook. Another video on Macbook plays.
- “100 million Mac users!”
- “#1 in customer satisfaction. Mac OS is the important factor”
- “Mac OS Mojave is designed for Pro users but useful for everyone”
7.30 PM IST: Music stops. More doodles and music again. This is getting weird.
- Apple’s iconic videos where people using Apple products is shown.
7.20 PM IST: Doodles and Music. What is the reason behind those apple doodles?
* Event yet to start.